Shanti means calm and that is the exact word spot on you can describe me right now. India is doing me well :) Yesterday morning I started my day bright and early by sitting on the back of Dan's motorcycle to Yoga class and it was the best and most inspired yoga lesson I have ever been to. She was so good at explaining and pushing you and make you stretch and and go beyond what you thought was your limit. Dan had to leave earlier so the last 15 minutes it was just me and her and I felt amazing thinking wow I'm in India meditating and doing yoga on a roof top and its just me and a yoga teacher. I had a great chat with her afterward as well telling her about my back and neck pain and she was telling this is probably cause of this that and everything she said was so right. It was a great way to start a day! After that I went to meet Johanna for our usual morning swim and beach breakfast :)
Later on the day I got half of my hair braided (looks really cool and its so nice to get my hair out of my face) and Johanna was brave enough to get her nose pierced (she looks great it really suits her!). Just so no one thinks OMG this was done in a western shop all nice and clean and all that, so no worries about infections etc! hehe
We met up with the boys later on and went to Woodstock (neighbour beach huts) where we had dinner and listened to a concert. There were 2 men and a woman playing on drums and this special weird looking guitar and again it made us feel very shanti :)
Today I started of with another yoga class greeting the sun and I just love our yoga teacher, she is so sweet and really explains to you all the stretches and positions and why you should do them. Other than that I have a roasting day at beach reading my book whilst Johanna has taken pictures around Arambol. Tonight we're going for a BBQ at the beach having prawns and fish yummy yummy can't wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment