Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Risikesh and my new mantra

After a lot of moving it has been very nice to have some days in Lax Manjuhla without having to put on the heavy backpacks and drag them around for hours to find a place to stay. The other day Johanna and I decided to take Kiyo for a day and give Ivo a break so he could get some rest from us girls. We went for a long walk, spent some time by the river, talked to the monkeys, bought some more OSHO books, had a nice lunch, very shanti and Kiyo was really at her best behaviour ever. My body is acing a lot thou, my mind is full power but my body is telling me to slow down a little bit and have some rest so when we come back to Goa tomo I'm booking a massage. We have been very active and walking a lot the last weeks. Yesterday we went for yet another adventure to the waterfalls, it was a long up hill walk and it was very hot so Johanna, Kiyo and me made it only half way to the small waterfall whilst Ivo, Indie and Sasha made it to the top to the big waterfall. The surroundings were beautiful thou, lots of wild creatures and listening to the waterfall is one of the most soothing sounds for the mind. We also reunited with Alex (Kiyo's mum) which was nice, she is also coming back to Woodstock so we'll be all together one last time :) I actually can't wait to go back, its gonna be very hot and tiring but all so worth it, we started of in Woodstock and ending it there and I honestly couldn't think of a better way to leave India, from the place I love the most and has inspired a whole new mantra for me. You choose everything yourself, you choose your own path and I choose love, shantiness and letting go of deep painful thoughts. I choose to be happy and this I'm taking home with me (kg free very good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment