Ivo and Kiyo are safe and sound with us, they showed up about 5 min after I came back to the guesthouse the last time I wrote on the blog. So what happened was that we were at 2 different train stations so no wonder we couldn't find each other but its all good now! I love Varanasi, this town is very special and different from the other places we have been, its very dirty and polluted, but yet unique and beautiful! The little streets have lots of little shops, cafe's and markets and not to mention shops were they sell bang lassies, weed, special cookies and chocolate balls all legal supported by the government, very strange! But everything is possible in India!
I really like our guest house to, the people that work there are grumpy but they have a very cute puppy and the layout of the house is very cool. It has about 4 floors, we live on the top floor and have a balcony with a view over the river and the town were I sit in the evenings with lighted candles and incense and read in my Osho book. Osho is a guru which I have become very fond of and has inspired me to think in new ways. His ground belief is to live in the moment, not dwelling on the past and not to think to much about the future, but live in the present. And what I have said before you don't find happiness, you create everything on your own!
Back to explaining the guesthouse we also have a huge roof top with a great view where we chill out in the evenings or in the mornings, yesterday we bought lots of fresh fruit, some musli and curd and made our own breakfast as we looked over the river :)Tonight we are going to explore the night life of Varanasi and have a look at their evening ceremony where they pray to their gods and have a wonder around the markets!
No comments:
Post a Comment