Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There is only good :)

Its been very emotional and sad the last few days as there has been a lot of people leaving woodstock and the vibe is changing, end of the season. First it was the dutch boys, then alex,then dan and then Naor which was the worst emotional goodbye ever. Naor is a very special soul that everybody loves deeply, he sends out a lot og laughters and good energy. And he has some wise words to, he told me this before he left: remember there is only good! Even thou it was extremly sad to say bye we will always look back at the good memories from woodstock. Woodstock and the people I've met there has really opened me up in new ways and I have never felt some much love at ones and so peaceful. It has been a great adventure but now its time to leave up north and enjoy our last 3 weeks. We're meeting Indie again in Varanasi which both Johanna and I are very excited about! I really hope I'll come back to Arambol again maybe even next season, this has definatly given me the want to experience more of.

The last week has been very good and we have just been chilling out and making the most out of the time we had left here. Spent time at the beach, done some shopping, nice siestas and hanging out at woodstock, couldn't be better to say bye than this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment