I have a lof mixed feelings about leaving India and not to mention woodstock. I'm ready to go home and looking forward to see my friends and family again, at the same time I'm very sad to leave the people that has become a great part of me and inspired me so much. The energy has been very different after we came back this time, first of all a lot of good people left, many amazing souls with unique energy, this obviously changes things and I didnt expect it to be the same, I knew this, but it was more to it then this. The energy had become a bit dark and a lot of strange people had started to hang out at woodstock and bad things were happening. However we realised this together, opened up our eyes and did something about it. The strange people are gone, we jammed a lot tonight, some of us cried, I made cookies and we created shantiness. The good energy is back as it us that creates it. This also made me realise even though woodstock the place has given me a lot, it is not even half of the amount of what the people I have met has given me. So maybe I won't go back here, maybe I will, maybe I rather go somewhere to meet these people again wherever they are in the world, if I do or I don't I'll have their energies with me anyway. Because like Alex told me today happiness you can create anywhere, the only important thing is just to keep in touch with reality at the same time and don't close our eyes. These 3 months have been amazing, I've become more spiritual, I've become more free and yes I have probably found a little hippie side in me, but I'm still me, I'm still Maja who loves the materialistic world as well. But with nice words from the great Osho, we can have the best of the western and eastern world. We can create a nice place to live in Babylon, in the materialistic world and we can keep the spirituality in us and meditate whenever we want to, we can have the best out of both. We should learn from each other and by this we become more balanced. We create our own paths and way to live. I love India and I will always keep the love and shantiness in me from this trip.
I bought presents for friends and family today so all I have to do tommorow is to pack (I'm not even sure how I am going to bring everything home) and to enjoy my last 24hours in India for now. Thank you India and to everyone that I was lucky enough to meet on this trip you have all inspired me in different ways :)
No comments:
Post a Comment